Beautiful imperial puppies: 5 girl
Beautiful KC girls from US lines 2 weeks old and just opening their eyes!
L1 is a blue wrapped in cream/white
1 is a lilac wrapped in cream/white
1 is black wrapped in Choc Brown with white chest
1 is liver wrapped in Brown with white chest
1 is black wrapped in Brown/Black
Please remember the colour of the coat in the darker pups will most likely change. You can change the colour on the KC web up to 3 times
They will be ready to leave 10 weeks later. They live in the home in a dog nursery.
I am a KC Assured breeder and awaiting my Waverley council license. I only breed the very best lines of Shih Tzu and provide the KC puppies with a 5 generation history from the Kennel Club.
With the new law you will need to come and see the mum and pups before agreeing on a puppy and once you do that you will pay a deposit of £250. That should be able to be done in another 10 days or so. According to Lucy’s Law both mum and pups will be together. Both of these mums have been mated with KC dogs so you can do the co-efficiency or I can do that for you to ensure they’re not related.
What you will get with your pup are the following:
- 2 Vaccinations with certificate
- 2 Health Checks from the Vet that is documented
- Microchip inserted and already registered into your name
- 5 weeks free pet insurance already registered into your name
- Raw food as well as other food in case you change your mind about Bella & Duke
- Life support
- Your KC contract (normally) depending on when you purchase them in your name.
- A gorgeous puppy pack which includes a bunch or things as well as a file all about your dog and documentation on how to care for him/her, all about Shih Tzu's..... quite an in-depth document
- If you have a KC dog you will also get that document already in your name and the name of your pet