Contact Seller
Show Number Message Seller
Responds: Within hours
Viewed: 924 times
Last Active: 1 year ago
Clare Fox-Thompson
Clare Fox-Thompson
Hobby Breeder
Posted on: 2 Jul 2021
Member since: 1 Jul 2021
Ad Reference: CLA-45809

Report Seller
IMPORTANT
NEVER send money, deposit or pay online before visiting the puppies to check the seller is genuine. We recommend you read our guide before purchasing. here
Key Advert Information
  • Breed: Springador
  • Type: Sale
  • Gender: Both
  • Microchipped?: Yes
  • Wormed and Flead?: Yes
  • KC Registered?: No
  • Vaccinations Up-to-Date?: Yes
  • Registered Breeder with Council?: No
  • Age: 62 weeks (Ready to leave)
  • Health Tested: No
  • Offer health guarantee?: Yes info
  • Will provide contract of sale?: Yes info
Full Description

Our friendly and loving Springador has given us 7 bouncing puppies. Mum is very calm and good natured. She travels well in the car and is very adaptable. She is not afraid of fireworks or loud noises. Unlike Labrador dogs she is not greedy and does not want to overeat.  Springerdors are much easier to train and more happy to comply to their owners training and instructions than Spaniels. I believe springerdors are better pets than both Labrador and Springer spaniel pure breeds. 

We have both beautiful springerdor black and yellow boys and stunning black girls all with slightly different marking. Every little pup is unique and has different ways but all are totally adorable ! 

They will be totally up to date with all necessary health checks, treatments, microchipped and ready to go to loving homes at end of July. 2

25% deposit is required to secure your choice of puppy and the remaining 75% is payable on collection. Each pup will have 4 weeks insurance with Pet Plan and the puppy food they have been weaned on to leave with.

Home reared and socialised so used to familiar home noise and family environments. 

IMPORTANT
NEVER send money, deposit or pay online before visiting the puppies to check the seller is genuine. We recommend you read our guide before purchasing. here
Springador
Springador (Labradinger, English Springer Spaniel x Labrador Retriever)OverviewThe sweet, lovely Springador (sometimes called a Labradinger) is a mixed cross between the English springer spaniel and L...
Contact Seller
Show Number Message Seller
Responds: Within hours
Viewed: 924 times
Last Active: 1 year ago
Clare Fox-Thompson
Clare Fox-Thompson
Hobby Breeder
Posted on: 2 Jul 2021
Member since: 1 Jul 2021
Ad Reference: CLA-45809

Report Seller
IMPORTANT
NEVER send money, deposit or pay online before visiting the puppies to check the seller is genuine. We recommend you read our guide before purchasing. here

If you continue to use the site you are agreeing to the privacy policy of this site.

Allow all